9.4.13
Sometimes I want to shout at people...
I've been noticing more often that I'm coming into contact with these atheist types who feel the need to constantly point out the ways in which religious people are of inferior intellect, I mean they'll just comment on a fucking post that's meant to be funny in its offensive way and complain about how touchy religious people are like a bunch of spoiled bratty children...I mean is this what you want to spend your time doing in life? Arguing your world view with some person you don't know and are never gonna meet? Being offended by something somebody who "doesn't believe in science" says about you??? what do you think a 7,056 comment Facebook thread is really going to accomplish? It becomes very difficult to tell who's not an idiot in these situations. There are atheists who would give me flack for saying that, probably the same whiny bitches who use the notion of superior intellect to belittle people that they see as below them on the social hierarchy, they'll say that I am defending religious superiority, that religious people do the same thing, blah blah blah...why does it matter what religious people do if we're trying not to behave in the way that they do? Like, why argue with these individuals, it's not going to end poverty or child molestation in the catholic church...no thank you apple, I don't need to capitalise those c's. I am all for saying what you want to say...even perhaps from time to time having an exchange with a friend, maybe even a stranger if it so interests you and you get something from it but all this Whitney bullshit on twitter and Facebook that seems to ALWAYS have to poke fun at religious people or talk about all their faults and weaknesses...I don't see the enrichment and it makes the rest of us thinking atheists look bad. I am no fan of censorship and I take full advantage of my right to object the absurdity of religion but shit...there are better things to do with time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment