6.8.11

life.

Sometimes I am compelled to say things...and write things and I don't know what they are...or what they mean...I know that makes no sense but right now I am just so pregnant with emotion. I went out with some of the people that I love most in the world tonight...people who have seen me through things and been consistently there for me despite not always being in touch. I know that makes no sense but...it does. I don't really like the club scene in Bermuda, it's loud drunk girls and guys with braids/fades/dreadlocks and fitted caps walking around with massive gold chains and expensive sneakers, it's tonnes of  moments where I see blasts from the past and go "shit Sharla...WERE you thinking???"  It is drama, it is bullshit, it is everybody trying to fuck everybody else and then forget about it in the morning...it's the same fucking people who have been going out since I started going out... stadng on the dance floor staring at everybod else until they get too drunk to maintain a healthy shame of what other eople think.......

you know what's fucked up, a man can not pay child support...and live his life. and there is little to no consequence...unless the mother of the child jumps through fucking hoops to get the law to give a fuck about that man breaking it...
but...here's some more fucked up shit...a man who breaks his leg and doesn't have insurance and incurs  a huge medical bil that he is unable to pay....is going to jail...okay I don't care abot that anymore. Over it...

No comments:

Post a Comment